Data & Reporting Analyst
We are a rapidly growing company with a current team of 36 employees, and we are looking to expand our Data Analytics team from three to four members. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact in a dynamic and fast-growing company. You will work closely with a diverse group of colleagues across the organisation and have the chance to shape the future of banking. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including flexible work arrangements and full pay while on parental leave.
The role`s key responsibilities:
- Lead the bank’s recently established program for automation of external reporting.
- Organise, analyse, and interpret large datasets stored in our comprehensive SQL Server data warehouse.
- Facilitate and automate data-driven decision-making across the organisation.
- Probe deeply into data to reveal inconsistencies and discover potential issues.
- Assist the finance team on internal and external reporting.
Who are you?
To succeed in this role, you need to have the ability to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously. We believe you have solid analytical skills and that you are passionate about solving complex problems and uncovering insights in data. Furthermore, you have advanced skills in SQL, Power BI, and Excel. As an individual, you consider yourself curious and you like to challenge and discuss important topics in the company. We believe you are highly driven, passionate, and that you strive for excellence in your work.
Additionally, we have a few requirements for your candidacy to succeed:
- Higher education in data, statistics, or business.
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis, preferably in a financial or technology setting.
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and can effectively convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- An inherent desire to learn and improve.
- A proactive mindset and a proven implementation capacity
- Familiarity or interest in Azure/cloud technologies, DataOps, machine learning, and R is a plus for this position.
Aprila Bank is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you're excited about the opportunity to join our team and have the skills and experience we're looking for, we encourage you to apply by submitting your CV and cover letter.
Are you interested to learn more about the position? Contact Kristian Knudsen (928 00 000), Stian Iversen (995 27 314) or Ingvild Haanes Marton (974 88 501) with Orion & Partners AS.